Friday, July 8, 2011

ADFD Sweeet Summer Blog Hop!!!


Welcome to the A Day For Daisies Sweeeet Summer Blog Hop!!! A Day For Daisies is "re-releasing" to previous gorgeous sets, the Cupcake Collection and the Triple Scoop Collection, as well as the Strawberry Birthday Cake Fairy! We have prizes and a little challenge for you to!


There will be a randomly drawn prize from all the comments left along the hop. To be eligible for the prize, you MUST leave a comment on each DT's ADFD Sweeet Summer blogpost, AND come back here and leave a comment on this post letting us know you completed the hop! The *PRIZES* for the random "commentor" are 2 digis from the ADFD shop AND a one year digital subscription to the paper craft magazine "Through the Craftroom Door"!!! How FABULOUS!!!!

This is a bi-monthly publication by two friends, Marti & Suzanne, who adore everything paper craft! We are determined to bring you exciting projects to inspire you in card making as well as tags, bags, and even full gift sets! In addition we will touch on other areas of the crafting world by inviting talented artists to provide articles and tutorials. You will find the latest industry information and products in our pages as well as loads of tips and plenty of opportunities for reader participation, prizes and even the chance to get YOUR projects published as well!

To enhance the magazine we have an exclusive subscriber only website included in your subscription price. This website contains additional pictures of all projects plus tutorials and videos, live chats, forums and opportunities to participate in challenges and win prizes. Come play with us!

We ALSO have a new challenge startting today!!! YIPPEEEEE! This challenge is a little tougher than our normal ones, because the prize is H-U-G-E!!! The challenge is to create 3 different projects using any ADFD images, of course freebies are being provided! You MUST make 3 projects to be entered for the grand prize of.......


Our designers have some gorgeous inspiration for you today, here are some sneak peeks - you'll have to go to their blogs to see all the projects... SO START HOPPING!!!






















Our guest designer for July is the very talented




Thank you so much to all who played in the last challenge, our winner for the "Pastels - but NO Pink" challenge is....



And now for this week's challenge! Remember, you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies AND make "triple" projects! Please link your entries no later than 12 noon PST on Thursday, July 21st, 2011. Any entries linked that do not use an image from ADFD will be deleted. You can click on the freebie images below to enlarge them, then right click on them to save to your desktop.

One lucky winner will see her project here on the blog, as well as the main ADFD site and will also win a the ENTIRE JULY Club Kit!!!!

Tammy is so happy to provide you with these freebies for participating!
Please be respectful of her and use this image to play along.

*** Freebies Removed ***





50 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Thanks for the freebies... I'll go to check the DT wonderful creations and then come back to tell you I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just finished the hop and it was wonderful!! There were so many great projects to see. Thanks for all the inspiration girls and thanks to you, Tammy, for the new freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just finished the hop and it was great seeing all my fellow dteamies' creations. I love what everyone has done with the images, and that no two are even remotely similar. Well done all - I am sure that everyone will enjoy the hop (and the challenge) as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the hop... I love it! Every creation is wonderful and I learned many things and saw new ideas too... Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished the hop! What terrific creativity shown and WOO HOO to Audrey! Your prizes for the hop are fantastic...fingers and toes are crossed...will start on my trio of projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hoped them all and I'm sweet-sick!
    And I'm deeply honored for choosing my card for the winner of your challenge! Thank you very much! Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great hop and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a fab blog-hop, thanks for all the lovely inspiration, will be back later with my projects
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the blog-hop It was lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Tammy this was a neat blog hop. I really enjoyed looking at all the inspiration from the Dt's. I even started following them. Thanks for the freebies too!
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this was a great hop. So much inspiration at each stop. Love seeing so many unique ideas, the DT did a fabulous job! Only problem is that now I'm craving sweets, lol! Thanks for the gorgeous freebies, too. Racking my brain for good ideas for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, I just finished this hop and everyone is so talented it is amazing. I saw the hop on your guest designers blog and am not following all participants. Thanks so much
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the free images and hope to play, but I've got several sympathy cards to make before I can work on the challenge. Good thing it runs until the 21st!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just finished the blog hop and I have to tell you your designers did a great job with all the projects. Aren't you lucky to have such a talwented team? Now I'm off to color up some cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just completed the blog hop. The cupcakes and ice cream are great! But what I see of the new release for July is even better. I absolutely love your images!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really wonderful DT and GD projects, it was so fun to see all the different things done with the images! A big thank you for the freebies and for the fun hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just finished hopping! Thanks for the great freebies and fab blog hop, it was a fun one! Now I have to see if I am up to the challenge...copics! Here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, gorgeous images and previews. Will have to blog hop to see everyone's work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great blog hop! Wonderful inspiration from everyone, thank you! Now to see if I can think of 3 things to make:-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creations by the DT and the GD... Thank you for so much inspiration and a very enjoyable hop! Have a lovely week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much for sharing these lovely digis!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finished the hop. Such creativity. Fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for the great blog hop, images, inspiration and the great opportunity..

    ReplyDelete
  25. I finished the fab blog hop and came away with lots of ideas from the adorable projects. I also loved how you set up the triple sneak peeks of each DT members works - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  26. completed the hop. such awesome projects and added a few to follow too. tfs. drivers133@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. So bummed that I missed the hop, but I am enjoying visiting all the blogs of you talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks for the freebie cupcakes! Yummy :)
    what if u already got the july kit ~ do u get another if u win? :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the digis. I enjoyed the blog hop ever so much. I loved the idea of 3 different projects using one or two digis. I got lots of supe ideas and now I just have to find time to use them. Thank you for the fun. I love all of your stamps. I would so much love to have more!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the digis - what a great blog hop - so much inspiration !

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just completed the hop, wonderful, projects, the DT did a wonderful job. Thank you for the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. just finished the hop! now to create with your freebies :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  33. Visited all the girls and saw what wonderful projects they have put together...what a proud group of gals you have here so very talented..great job ladies and tfs...now off to create and submit...

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. If im not too late count me in for the blog hop! i just finished it! if not i got to see some awesome projects! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fun blog hop - thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved seeing all the wonderful creations. Off to get creating myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous hop! I'm telling you, it was not good for my diet though. Boy do I have CRAVINGS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just finished your beautiful blog hop. I have to say you have a wonderful bunch of talented ladies on your DT. Gorgeous projects from all of them.
    Now to get started on my challenge entry, and thank you for the freebie!
    hugs
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the freebies and a fantastic hop. Gorgeous creations by the DT and GDT. Well done ladies!!
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for the adorable images, and a great hop....just finished it! Now going to make my triple entry. And OMGoodness I do need the new re-releases...Love them.
    Hugz
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the DT samples and the freebies and will do my very best to complete three projects. My son gets married next Sat., though, so it will depend on how crazy the next week is! But I can't help but want to play with these cuties now!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I realized that I never posted how much fun I had hopping! thanks to the DT for all of the amazing project. thanks to Tammy for the wonderful images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. It doesn't look look like I posted my comments here. The DT have done a fabulous job with their amazing projects. Just love all of your images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love A Day for Daisies and have several images that I use again and again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. LOVE A Day for Daisies images. Thank you for the fab Blog Hop. The sight of all those cupcakes and ice creams have made me peckish now though, so I'm off to raid the fridge !!!!! :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for the freebies!I love A Day for Daisies images! I have a fun.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome BlogHop ~ wich I'm doing right now, even though it's done! As I just finished my three projects :)

    ReplyDelete