Friday, April 13, 2012

New Release 04.13.12 ~ Birds in My Hair & Challenge #41 - "Add a Feather"...

 

Good morning! Tammy has a stunning new release today over at A Day For Daisies, called Birds in My Hair. Aren't these just beautiful? They have such a gorgeous, classical feel.

We have a new challenge today, the theme is to "Add a Feather". I know - you're think, where am I going to get one of those? You have 2 weeks to find one and enter!

Our DT has created some amazing inspiration for you today...



Arielle




A HUGE CONGRATS to our "Found Paper"  winner...(make sure you check out her post - her project is FABULOUS!).... 



To play along this week you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies and also use a feather!

Tammy has generously provided a freebie for you, but any ADFD image will be fine. PLEASE DO NOT post the freebie on your blog! It's only "free" to use with this challenge and after that it goes into the shop!

Please link your entries no later than 12 noon PST on Thursday, April 26, 2012. Any entries linked that do not use an image from ADFD will be deleted. You can click on the freebie image below to enlarge it, then right click on it to save to your desktop. One lucky winner will see her project here on the blog, as well as the main ADFD site and will also win a $12 dollar store credit!

Tammy is so happy to provide you with a freebie for participating!
Please be respectful of her and use this image to play along.
Please DO NOT put this freebie on your blog!

*** Freebie Removed ***

 

13 comments:

  1. These new releases are really gorgeous! Love the flow of hair and bird accents! Thanks for sharing a freebie from this new images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love these new images. The DT creations are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous creations! You have a very talented design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! Happy me!! So glad you liked it. And theese new stamps is to die for as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason birds in my hair just doesn't do it for me! :D Maybe it's because of the 60 chickens I have. If it was a finch, however, I think I could handle it.

    Thank you for the image. And maybe I can find the perfect feather out in the chicken pen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this release but chose to use an image from the last one. Quite frankly, I love them ALL! Gorgeous work by the DT, too. Sooo inspirational. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image release!!! The DT did an amazing job inspiring us with these new images!!! Thank you for the wonderful little bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly beautiful. Alice's reminds me of Rapunzel in the newest Disney version when she goes to town and lets the little girls braid her hair. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful set of images, and some of the best work EVER from the design team (and that's saying something considering how inspiring they always are!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the DT did and amazing job. This is one of my favorite releases. I love them and I have had so much fun coloring them and creating for this weeks challenge.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous designs from the DT, this was a fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete