Friday, December 26, 2014

Introducing the ADFD Best of 2014 Bundle...


Fa-la-la and HAPPY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!! We hope you had a very merry one, full of family, friends and fun! 

We are so excited to bring you the first ever ADFD Best of 2014 Bundle

AND... for a limited time, it's a HUGE DEAL at only $25.00!!! (This kit would be $48.00 priced separately!)

This is an amazing group of images, for all seasons and occasions. From Christmas to Valentine's, Spring to Fall - this is a wonderful collection for you to use all year long!

And here they are, each image gorgeously sampled by our design team!











5 comments:

  1. Hi. I have been trying to find this bundle in your store and use my club money. I only see it on Etsy where I cannot use that money. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Harriet Skelly - hskelly at pacbell dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT's beautiful creations! !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi... these are such beautiful cards... but I have a question. Can you tell me the name of the image the top card is made with? The lady with so many flowers in her hair?? I'd be very grateful if you could let me know so that I can buy her...

    Hugs

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete