Saturday, December 10, 2016

Birds for Bree - Jen


This beautiful image, called Birds for Bree reminds me of my childhood in Durban, South Africa, where we'd visit Central Gardens to feed the pigeons.  Dad would buy a packet of seed from the vendor sitting at the gate, and as soon as you'd opened the packet the pigeons would descend from the surrounding statues and monuments,  and sit on your shoulders and hands to feast.


I coloured the image using my Copics and Graph'It markers, and a white gel pen.  I kept the card clean and simple, as I wanted to showcase the image, without any fussy distractions.

Thanks for allowing me to share this darling image with you, please take look at the other amazing images in the store here.

Keep Creating!

3 comments:

  1. I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Thanks for sharing this Information.
    Website Development Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. mobile app development in delhi - Tekniko Global is a Best Android, Mobile App Development services agency in Delhi. We are expertise in iOS, Android, Hybrid Apps Development team. Get a free quotes Mobile App Development Company in Noida, Delhi Today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acadecraft has innumerable elearning service provider. The company eases the clients’ burden with innovative and quality platform services.
    The company has an expert team that ensures accurate and authentic delivery. Contact the team at info@acadecraft.com. The company offers round-the-clock services.

    Also Read: instructional designing provider

    ReplyDelete