Friday, May 24, 2013

New Release ~ Fairy Ring Fairies...



Good morning and happy Friday! Tammy has another gorgeous, release for you today - beautiful & whimsical fairies and mushrooms! It's called Fairy Ring Fairies, you can buy the set or the images individually. I love how they are standing on little mushrooms!

These images are perfect for any type of cards or projects, as you can see by the different DT's examples...







Don't forget you still have time to play along with us...

Challenge #70 - Anything Goes!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are all very Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new images! Love all the different styles the dt's have, Broni made me chuckle with her sentiment - goes perfectly with the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these and am just about to buy my copy! My little blog is called Toadstool Curio, so I collect all things toadstool related. How perfect is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamps are just beautiful, and the cards made out of them are just embrace the beauty of the stamps, it is a "wow". breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete