Thursday, January 12, 2017

Aloha Flowers : Jen Leeflang


Good day, and welcome to all our lovely A Day for Daisies followers.  The card I have to share with you today features the beautiful Aloha Flowers images available in the store:

 

 These flowers are so pretty, and just perfect for me to indulge my other passion, that of beading.  I have sewn 2mm lilac seed beads directly onto the cardstock.  My flowers are coloured using Copic markers, and I used a recoloured peel off sentiment.

 If you'D like to see more detailed photographs of my card, please visit my blog.

Besides these pretty flowers, there is a whole 'garden' to choose from in the store ... here 

Keep Creating!

5 comments:

  1. I love these flowers and use them often. Your card has inspired me with a new look for them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring of those flowers is so perfect! Like Debbie,I think this card is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply divine, Jen. Love the way you combined the flower digis. Your coloring is lovely and the idea of adding beads is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I really like that you used the seed beads to help accent the flowers.

    ReplyDelete