Thursday, January 19, 2017

Tender Thoughts - Jen Leeflang

Hi there to all our dedicated A Day for Daisies followers and fans  It's my turn today to showcase another of the beautiful images in the store.  Tammy has a precious talent of portraying the beauty and innocence of children, and this one, called "Tender Thoughts" is no exception.



While I was colouring the image using Copic markers, all I could think of was the children's prayer, that I have used as the sentiment.

My embellishments are a cream ribbon and bow, and some swirls that I made by sewing on some small pearl beads, each one individually with 'invisible' thread.

If you'd like to see some more (close-up) photographs, please visit my blog.

Thanks for visiting the A Day for Daisies blog today.

Keep Creating!


1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet little image, Jen. You did a great job with her hair coloring.

    ReplyDelete