Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mary Hen - Cathy



I'm here with a two cards for you using the Mary Hen image from the ADFD Shop.  Both of these cards were super-simple to make.  I used my computer to create the sentiments for both cards.  This is a one layer card with an embossed border and a ribbon.  Both cards have minimal coloring.  I flipped the image for the card below so the hens could talk with each other!



Hope you will pop back in next Saturday, March 25th for our Blog (Hop) Finale! 
We'll have prizes for the hop and one last contest for you to share your favorite ADFD image.
Hugs,
Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Bunny! Super simple and a totally different look!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, great update, msbte com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!Thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanna remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the topic matter is rattling good.[source]

    ReplyDelete

  5. Good post. I absolutely appreciate this site. dissertation help UK

    ReplyDelete